Art & Exhibitions
Pick up your TINY ART CRAFT KIT while supplies last!
Take home a kit containing all the supplies individuals and families will need to create their own miniature masterpiece!
Return your artwork before June 28 to be featured in our Community Art Reception event!
The Art and Exhibitions Committee’s mission is to promote and foster an appreciation of two and three-dimensional art for library patrons, through exhibits, lectures, and an expanded collection of art books.
Call for Proposals
The committee invites artists to submit proposals for exhibitions of their work. The library has two primary display areas: the Meeting room/Atrium areas; and The Corridor Gallery. Pertinent documents can be downloaded from the links below. Please read these carefully before submitting a proposal.
- All artists submitting work must download and fill out the application form below.
- Artists are encouraged to read all the documents before submitting an application, whether for the library’s group show, or for a future solo exhibition.
- The agreement is only filled out and signed upon acceptance of the artist’s work for exhibition.
- Art Policy
- Art Exhibition Proposal
- Art Exhibition Application
- Art Exhibition Agreement
- Art loan Agreement
- Exhibit Areas Diagram (1)
- Exhibit Areas Diagram (2)
The library currently owns a few pieces of original artwork. Click on the link below to view these. Or better yet—visit them at the library!
Art and Exhibitions Committee Policy
Please send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org